Friday, January 7, 2011

FOOTBALL FRIDAY!! the finale...

Okie so as I promised I have my "Football Friday Finale" which is a recap of USC Gamecock Football for this year! Wow seriously has it been an AMAZINGGGG year for us! It's always hard to end on 2 bad notes but everyone needs to look at what we've done this year & look at how far our program has come and all the firts we did (and will continue to do)! All our amazing players are just babies so we have time for them to get even better! So here is a recap of my Football 2010 ridicnesss...

UGA was my first Football Game this year and it was home! And like i said in my UGA pictures i seriously am scared LOVEEEE playing UGA every year! The fans are nothing but nice and it's a huge rivelry which basically sets up either team to win the SEC East Championship! This year Carolina came home with a BIG W (yet again) and we had a great time celebrating!!


me & the girls tailgating before the game! :)


me & Hizzle with our default...WE BEAT GEORGIA faces/pic!


throwin them deucesss up to the Dawgs! ...good luck next year! :)

We also tailgated for Furman...& i don't really remember much from this game because it wasn't important at all but i found a cute pic from it...haha


Which then leads us to the best game ive ever been at/tailgate ive ever experienced in my life!! WE BEAT THE #1 TEAM (& NATIONAL CHAMPIONS) ALABAMA AT HOME!!! Seriously i can't even describe the feeling of this. Yes I may or may not have cried hysterically shed a tear! I couldn't help it...I was sooo proud of my boys & my school!! Rumor also is they are already talking smack & wanting us to play them at home so they can revenge this loss...i say ...BRING IT T TOWN!


Besties doin are "pose" i guess?? haha


Me & the Bama crew from last year...renacting Liz! :) myy favvv


this picture basically describes our tailgate...this was at half-time when we were excitedd but still knew not to freak out just yet..we are the Gamecocks after all!

Then came Halloween/Tennessee weekend. Not that many people in town as expected and it was a noon kick-off...bummer right?? Well not for me & my best friend...we seriously were ridic & had one of the craziest football nights yet..just us! hahahaha


me & the pretty DZ's tailgating! :)


the aftermath...yea this seriously was at 7pm maybe?

And of course another first and one of the biggest games of the year was when we went INTO THE SWAMP & beat those GATORS to win the SEC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Seriously was sooo proud & honestly couldn't believe we did it & dominated!! & side note: yes me and my little went to William's Brice Stadium at 3:00am to welcome the boys back after the big win! :)


after the big win!!!

This year i also ventured to hell, cow country, redneckville, or Clemson as some people know it for the annual Clemson/Carolina battle for the Palmetto State title game! Now i honestly could write a book about this trip but then i would sound like a negative nancy! So for those few Clemson people that treated me amazing & had fun with me...THANK YOUUUUU I love y'all (old & new friends)and had fun (with y'all) that weekend. And obviously to all my Carolina fans I saw there...you were a breath of fresh air and i love y'all to pieces (especially Nicole, Cagle, & Megan). Now as for everyone else... seriously ew. I have never in my life been treated that bad by fans in my LIFE! Even though you tried...you DID NOT ruin my weekend...but rather confirmed my suspicion that i did go to the superior school & I forever will vomit at the sight of orange! Also THANK YOU for making that Tiger beat down even more sweet (even though it didn't really matter for us). Can't wait till you are on my turf next year so i can payback the wonderful hospitality i was shown! :) GOOO COCKSSSS!!
**Ps...PLEASE don't be offended by this comment...I of coursee don't mean that all Clemson fans are awful and there are many who are sweet as pie to me..I was just frustrated and honestly shocked about the way we were treated...I get VERY excited to meet new fans and make new friends and i think i was just more disappointed & let down by the way things went down!


me & the crew tailgating...loveeeee y'all! :)


me & Megan on the field after the win! :)

Then came my first trip to Atlanta for the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!! I seriously couldn't have been more excited to have a mini reunion & just be in the city!! As you well know the game was not our best but i still am SOOOOO proud of my boys for getting into the Championship & also even though i loathe Cam Newton...he's an amazingggg player and we couldn't stop him. period. All that $$ Auburn payed was worth it (if they did) and i waish we had the $$ to buy him! haha. Overall a greatttt weekend with my ATL loves! :)



DZ's do Atl! :)



me, littlebug, DZ roomie/bestfriend!

Last game of the season was NEW YEARS EVE in Atl...yess i went back..i had too! haha... we had a great weekend with my second family but honestly the game was hard to be at/watch! I had a bad feeling cause no matter who we play in bowl games we always seem to do that but I have faith for next year! I also appreciate the fact of being in ATL & the whole weekend! Lots of memories & it was a great place to ring in the new year! :)


me& the girls tailgating with Sir Big Spur!

So I am already looking forward to next year!! which includes an away game in Athens ( always a ridic time), home vs. Florida, our first game in Panthers Stadium, & of course our rematch vs. Auburn (minus Scam Newton)!

Another issue is the Championship Game on Mondy! I'm sorry but i'm gunna have to say that idk how verbal im going to be but i HAVE to root for Auburn...I mean they are the SEC...everyone i know from there is awsome, & they were my 2nd fav team! So im going for my league(the best)...so GOOO SEC & WAR DAMN EAGLE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment