Sunday, January 31, 2010

My weekend & The Grammy's

So this weekend I went to Charlotte, NC to spend the weekend with the boy. I was veryyyy excited to get away from the stress of work and Columbia and see the boy who I haven't seen in 2 weeks! When I got to about the border between SC and NC on 77 it started snowing, like legit snowing, not flurries that don't stick...like it was snowing and hard to see..it was CRAZY and something that I have never seen in the South since I have been here! ...I found it hilarious because NO ONE was venturing out cause of the weather and the drivers were awful...i deff agree with the sign i saw on my way up which said "winter driving advisory, please try to stay indoors until Monday".. Charlotte drivers truly should try to stay in...if you don't know how to drive in the snow (or if the city continues to not plow anything) please stay indoors! haha...so we just relaxed and cuddled most the weekend..it was nice and relaxing! :)

We talked about the future and moving in together over the summer and our apartment and stuff...and I'm just very excited about all the upcoming things going on with me! It is crazy how old we really are!! Nicole is about to graduate and be a REAL nurse in a hospital, Hizzle has her own place in ATL with a PRESH new puppy, and Cagle is a teacher who now OWNS her own town home...like really?? Where did the time gooo????? but it's great because we are all learning and growing up together and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us in the next couple of years! :)

old schoooooool pic of me and the girls (don't kill me!hahaha)

Any who I just got done watching the Grammy's and WOW..alot of cool things this year! First of all GAGA = amazing...I'm sorry ya'll I am one of her "little monsters" as she calls her fans! I know she is weird and her outfits are cra cra...but I LOVE her and all her songs. "Pokerface" was deff my theme song for about 3 months last spring!& she is from NY so I have to support my hometown girl! ..I MUST find a way to see her in concert ASAP!...The performance of Lil Wayne, Eminem, Travis Barker, and Drake...wow..you just have to respect the gathering of all those creative minds...I loved seeing them all on stage together! and with regards to my COUNTRY music loves representing...LADY A...ya'll were greattttt! You sounded fab and looked amazing...and I LOVE your song "Need You Know"! And of course "Baby Tay"..I just adore you and think you deserve all your awards...this is your year and you are it girl!! I just love seeing someone without an ego who truly gets excited when they win stuff!!! I'm still praying that I will meet you when you come to SC in April (I seriously bug the DJ every week)! haha.. anyway I am soooo proud to be a small part of country music...i just love it!

So coming up this week I am turning in my application for my apartment & Monica is receiving her first credit card in the mail (yes its pink monogram)...I will keep you posted

*David Nail's new single "Turning Home" ....loooooooooooove!

**Jersey Shore has its originally cast for Season 2 signed on(there is rumors they will be in a warmer place then NJ and for there sake im hoping its in FL and not the Carolina's or something cause they will get beat up and in fights every night here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment