Wednesday, February 3, 2010

crazy week...& it's only Wednesday!

Okie so the past couple days have been really crazy/good/random


*first off I have out of no where feel back in love with John Mayer...like I have been listening to his old stuff like "Daughters" and his whole new album is amazing...I just absolutely love it!! And randomly he was in town and using the Carolina Coliseum (the place where I had classes all day/everyday) to practice for his new tour of his new album! Now everyone was in an uproar an stalking out the situation but he had security everywhere. Then yesterday 1t around 530 he went on his Twitter and announced he would be having a free concert there for the first 200 students or so. I am very jealous of my select few sorority sisters who got in and I heard he was AMAZINGGGG!!! I think this was so great for him to do and I'm happy he chose USC to do it! :) ...and as a side note...I know I go to a big & well known school and everything but the famous people who went here/visit here is ridic! Like I've seen Justin Timberlake playing bball at our gym, Michael Phelps partying in 5 pts (a little 2 hard cause his pot situation happened here! ..and ps he is a D BAGGGGGGGGGGG), John Mayer practicing here, Hootie & the Blowfish met while going to school here, and we have had contestants from Survivor, America's Next Top Model, the Amazing Race, and Real World all in the 4 years ive gone here!!!! So random but one of the 192898173812 reasons why I am a GAMECOCK!

JT playing basketball in our gym! :) :)


*Another reason why its amazing to be a Gamecock this week is our recruiting class!!! Signing day was today and we have some AMAZINGGG boys coming here next year and I can't wait to see them play football!! The one we are most excited about is the #2 Running back in the entire country!! Lattimore = a Gamecock...sorry ya'll!!!

*NEW 92 was voted #1 radio station in Lexington, SC!!!!! Soooo proud of my station...seriously we are the best not that other country station in town (cough WCOS)....I absolutely love competition so bring it on Clear Channel! ;)

*This whole apartment thing is driving me CRAZYYYYYYY! I'm pretty sure at this point im trying to find something wrong with every apartment and I can't fall asleep cause I keep thinking about them!! I have like 10 different lists comparing them!!!..So I'm looking at 2 more and then NOT ALLOWING myself to visit anymore...I'm just going to choose! :)

*Last but not least I have decided that I want to be the next Perez Hilton! Like for real I could do it...I didn't major in PR for nothing and now with my background in Marketing I'm perfect for it...so Perez how do it do it? Can you teach a class? Or just introduce me to Lady GAGA?? I have dirt on Snooki, Kara Diguardi is my 2nd cousin, and i love gay guys...so pleaseee help me out! :)
PS...Kerianne this plea is for you and me of course...xoxo gossip girls

Soooo....I cannot wait to finish up the week and then have a nice relaxing weekend in Columbia and think about everything and decide on an apartment! & me and the girls are going to see "Dear John" on Friday and im sooooooooooooooooooo excited...Channing Tatum in a Nicholas Sparks movie..im thinking yessssssssss

*Lee Anne Womack - "Last Call" ...lovesssss it

**When Dane Cook came here to the Colonial Life Arena he asked for us to bring him a certain deodorant for his dressing room & he asked us to pay him 6 figures to perform...ridicccc

No comments:

Post a Comment