Thursday, May 13, 2010

ABC's


A - Age: 22 (about to be 23 on June 5th!)


B - Bed Size: Queen...Just got my first big girl bed (that I bought myself!)


C - Chore you hate: Dusting


D - Dog's name: ?? But I hope to get a puppy within the next year maybe! :)


E - Essential start your day item: just on Monday's I get Starbucks to start the week!

F - Favorite color: pink and any pastels!


G - Gold or Silver: I use to be HUGE on silver but I've been liking gold the past couple of years!


H - Height: 5' 1"


I - Instruments you play(ed): never played an instrument...just sang!


J - Job title: Event Coordinator!

K - Kid(s): noone for me yet...gotta get a husband first!


L - Living arrangements: I live in a new apartment and my boyfriend Seth is moving in with me next month and i CANNOT wait!

M - Mom's name: Sharon


N - Nicknames: Peanie, Shortie, Moni, MonBon

O - Overnight hospital: Nope never had to stay in the hospital overnight..thank God!


P - Pet peeve: I have a bunch but I hate when people are just rude and not nice for no reason

Q - Quote from a movie: "...But I want you...all of you..forever..you and me..." -The Notebook


R - Right or left handed: Right


S - Siblings: My 2 baby brothers Joey & Chris


T - Time you wake up: Well it will be different with my new job but for the radio station I got up everyday at 7:30!


U - Underwear: Yep.


V - Vegetable you dislike: beans, brussel sprouts, beats


W - Ways you run late: haha..I HATE being late so I usually try not to but sometimes it happens!


X - X-rays you've had: teeth, on my fingers cause I've broken like all of them, my arm, and I use to have bone ages once a year to see how tall I would get! haha


Y - Yummy food you make: Cooking is a new thing that I am starting and I really do love it when i cook...and so far my successes have been: lasagna, penne pasta with sausage and peppers, peanut butter balls, and some others but I have a crock pot now so im exciteddd! :)

Z - Zoo favorite: Probably the monkeys and baby anything cause I love all the baby animals! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment