Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Things Happening....

Hey ya'll! So I know slacking isn't the word to describe my blogging the past 3months...and I apologize but I still don't have internet at my new apartment so bare with me. And yes I said new APARTMENT because I moved in about 2 months ago now and i absolutely ADORE it..it is huge and still kind of bare (especially in the living room) but I slowly but surely will make it my own! And another exciting addition to my apartment will be my boyfriend Seth moving in next month and i am SOOOOOOOO excited for this! I can't wait to just lay in bed, cook together, fish in the lake in the back of the apartment, and just learn more about each other then we know now! :)

Another HUGE change that just happened is that I got another job offer so I will be leaving my position at NEW 92 as an account executive and as of Monday I will be the new Event Coordinator at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center and i COULDN'T be more excited to start this new journey!! I am going to get to coordinate weddings, proms, cooking schools, and other fun stuff and all while doing what I love and what I went to school for! This is such a big step towards what I want to be doing and I am very grateful for the opportunity and can't wait to work crazy hours and really get into the events!

Now believe me I am excited for this opportunity but believe me it has nothingg to do with NEW 92 and I am SOO grateful for my 6 months there and in that time I have learned SO much about Sales and being a grown up and also getting some amazing experiences that I will never forget! I will miss the people at the station and I will DEFF miss being close to the entertainment industry (which is where I ultimately want to be) but I feel like I will somehow maybe later end up back in the industry in some shape or form but "everything happens for a reason" so we will see! Some amazing memories that I have had while working at the station include the following:

Me & Chris Young! :)


Me & Easton Corbin outside his tour bus!!


Me & SC's own Bridgette Tatum...country's next big thing! :)


Baby Tay at her concert! ..amazingg seats!



Me & the sweet Ms. Carrie Underwood...we're basically like Barbie & Theresa! haha :)




Me & my favorite Sigma Chi...Mr. Luke Bryan! :)



Thanks for reading ya'll and I will keep you updated on my new JOB and all the Bridezillas that I will encounter! haha

*Jarrod Neimann "Lover, Lover" ...im OBSESSED and everytime we play it at the station they talk about how obsessed I am with this song! haha

**If you haven't heard Mr. Blake Shelton FINALLY popped the question after 5 years to Ms. Miranda Lambert and I am SOOO happy and excited for the 2 of them...deff some of my favorites in country music!! CONGRATS YALL!

2 comments:

  1. I go to USC now!! I love reading about fellow Gamecocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARRIE UNDERWOOD! She is should be your favorite TRI SIGMA!!!!

    ReplyDelete