Thursday, September 2, 2010

FOOTBALL FRIDAY!! PT.1

(ok I know its not Friday but this is the only Thursday game!haha) ...I'm going to put up a blog post every Friday before a game and show some fabuloussss pictures & stories from tailgating! There will be a total of 6 ...today's is about POST-GRAD tailgating which let me tell you is just as fun...if not more...then collegiate tailgating if you do it right! Then i will count down to my freshman year of photos were i look so pretty guido and i figured these will be the most ridic so I will do that in the end....and then my final post will be of this years tailgating (2nd season not a collegiate...GASPPPPPPPPPPP)

So my post-grad tailgating has seriously been ridic...I went to EVERY home game and also ventured to UGA (OF COURSEE) & Bama for the away games! I got my first job towards the end of the season but for alot of it i was unemployed not that busy so it was a real life saver to have Carolina football to look forward to while job searching! Here are some highlights:


not sure which game but this is our tailgating crew!!

My best friend Nicole's parents probably hate LOVE seeing me and the girls every weekend and I CANNOT explain to you how thankful I am for them opening up there tailgate and family to me! They are truly my family down here and look forward to seeing them (and pimento cheese sandwhiches) every Saturday in the Farmers Market...and lemme tell you something...they still know how to keep up with the best of us! :)


the 4 bffs super hungover exciteddd to be in Athens!


UGA fans alwaysssssss keep it classy...lemme tell ya!


Our future! :)

Let me explain these women to you...we spent the whole day tailgating at the Sigma Chi House (really did you expect anything else?) and they had a TON of people...and free alochol and a TONNNN of free food! Now i realized all these women were walking around in black aprons then i realized that they all had their name on it along with the frat ANDD the name of their son!!! YESS that's right the UGA moms prepare EVERYTHING for the boys and booze serve them all day! When i found out moms did this suddenly a lightbulb went off in my head...this is what i want to be when I grow up!!!! But no seriously you will see me in some frat house in the south every Saturday....so beware fratstars.


Me, Nicole, & Other Little in the stadium at BAMA!!!

Now this Bama trip deff was a BLAST! It was filled with a TONNN of cricket (my word for ackward) moments buttt I wouldn't have it any other way..i guess! haha ...It was a tad more chilly then expected and I thought everyone would be as sweet as my Elizabeth but sadly they weren't! haha...but i had a BLAST and it was another great experience under my belt! :)


Hours before we beat Ole Miss & I broke my BB screen!

Going to this Ole Miss game was seriously AMAZING!!! we were COMPLETE UNDERDOGS as usual and we ended up beating the NUMBER 4 team in the Country!!! WOWOW it was amazing and the roar of the crowd and celebrating oustide the stadium was something ill never forget(I was literally in tears)! OOOO..and did i mention to you Sigma Chi had Ying Yang twins performing after?? And just a little sidenote...this is usually what I look like at tailgate, during the game, and at the bars afterwards....A MESSSSS!


hahahaha

This is our friend Emily (booooooo Tigers) and of course: MUC-KEN-FUSSSSSSSSSSS!! Bascially the best flip cup partner ever...I'm not kidding he is on my team at EVERY tailgate!!


Clemson/Carolina 2009 Tailgate

Clemson & Carolina game is ALWAYS ridic but we seriously had a blast this year!! Everything gets blackout a little hazy right around halftime of the game(basically 2pm) butttttt i know i had a blast and WE WON!!!!! that's right Tigers!


So basically last year was just as fun or more then my collegiate years of tailgating!! I CANNOT wait to see what this year holds...and I am sad to say i will not be at the game tonite but i already have my ticket for UGA next weekend and we all know how that game will end uppppp....oo and did i mention it starts at 12pm! yeaaaa bad news bears!!

Enjoy the video below and GET PUMPEDDDD!! IT'S GAMEDAYYYYYY!!! GOOOO COCKSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment