Friday, September 10, 2010

FOOTBALL FRIDAY!! PT. 2

First off let me just say TGIF!!! And you know what this means...GAMECOCK FOOTBALL TOMORROW!! And not only is it a football game...it is the USC/UGA game at home this year and y'all this game is literally my favorite of the whole year! We are fierce rivals and whether we are in Cola or Athens I've always gone and everyone is sooo nice and it always gets super intense! Unfortunetely kick-off this year is at 12pm which is RIDIC but that's ok because I will just have to tailgate before, during, and after! :)

So please enjoy my post about my senior year of tailgating which i believe can be summed up in these words...frat, pick-up trucks, bourban, dancing!


1st picture tailgating in '08!

That picture was taken before the home UGA game 2 years ago....which i believe was an early kick-off as well! These next pictures depict what I usually look/feel like after an early kick-off!


Nicole, me, & Christin

Here are me and 2 of my best friends...i THINK we were finally eating some sort of food at Ale House! ..as you can see we are dehydrated/tired/& sunburnt! hahaha


your jealous of me...i know

This is me literally going crazy in the trunk! hahahaha...gotta love USC Football!


Parent's Weekend

This year my mom and my aunt Lynn decided to come down by themselves and I told them i was bringing them tailgating like a TRUE student and showing them how it is at frat tailgates! Well THEY GET IT NOW! hahahaah...during the tailgate a friend of ours Walker was hitting on them and dancing all around the tailgate with them! By the time we left for the game the fratties were saying..."Bye Mama Griffin & Aunt Lynn" hahahaha....they deff kept up with us pretty well!!


Tennessee Game

This picture is of me and the girls tailgating for the Tennessee Game over Halloween Weekend! Our friends came from Auburn came to help us cheer on the Gamecocks and we seriously had a BLASTTT!!! And im sure everyone driving down that main road saw this!!


Sums up my best friend

If you don't know this is my RIDIC best friend Nicole...this was one of our last games as students and we basically we're doing whatever we wanted! I think this was the game we tried to shove down his throat offered a security guard bourban we snuck into the game! hhaha...but this is when nicole proceeded to ask the band if she could blow into the Tuba ....and for some reason they let her put it on and try to play it! ...I LITERALLY don't think i've EVER laughed this hard in my life...people were turning around and giving us weird looks and i was just DYINGGGGGGG! haha....love you P.I.C!

All in all out of my 4years at Carolina my senior year tailgating was by far the best year! We were mostly at the Sigma Chi tailgate (for better or for worse) but we had a blast cause we we're always together...no matter what other drama was going on! I was soooo scared that this was going to be my last year of being ridiculous at tailgate and having fun but LITTLE DID I KNOW (**see last weeks post**)!

I am VERY blessed to go to such an amazing school with RIDIC school spirit...i always dreamed of going to a school like this and it came true!

SOOO GET PUMPEDDDDDDDD it's GA WEEKEND y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pray for me) ...and enjoy this wonderful clip...I am usually found walking the streets screaming this song....



GOOOOOOOOOOOO COCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Beat them Dawgsssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment