Friday, November 5, 2010

Football Friday!! Pt. 5

Ok soooooooo this is my freshman year tailgating! I'm gunna warn you know that most of my pictures from this year are burned lost somewhere! I'm thinking they got wiped out on my computer when it crashed (sad I know)! But I did happen to spare some good ones! haha

Now this year I was best friends with three girls (Stephanie, Courtney, & Kelley) whom I miss dearly and had such an amazing year with. All three of us were not Greek at all and we became best friends with this big group of guys from Summerville, SC. And I literally mean we were over there during the week & would rage every weekend! They are very sweet boys who looked out for us during our mature dumb things we did throughout that year trying to adjust to being in college! haha



And yes you DON'T need to remind me about how hot utterly Guidette esk I look! haha...I was transitioning and I was from NY people so give me a break!


this is me and the girls with some of the Summerville boys


Parents Weekend!!

So this Parents Weekend was a lot different then my others cause my mom didn't really know I was drinking and 18...so we did the "official" USC Parents Tailgate which im sorry USC...STEP IT UP! I also apparently wanted to get "dressed up" for a game rather then wearing a t-shirt of some sort but decided to wear garnet & black nothing close to our school colors!


my first USC/Clemson Game

I hope y'all enjoyed laughing at my wonderful freshman year pictures! I try to keep them as locked up as possible...and NO I will never put pictures of me from highschool on here...those are legendary and locked up! haha
This weekend is the USC HOMECOMING GAME vs. Arkansas and this is the FIRST game in 5 years thats a big home game, I will be in town, and not attending! That's right! Big girl world called and some idiots people in love are getting married and I must work!!! :( :( So i will sadly be watching the game at work and meeting everyone DIRECTLY DT afterwards!! ughh this is going to be bad!! I think the only thing getting me through this is knowing that today at work I am working the USC Homecoming Gala and The USC Baseball National Championship Banquet...which means the whole baseball team PLUS the rings will be here! YAYAYA :)

Have a good/safe weekend and as ALWAYS:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment