Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 9 & Day 10!

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most & A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

It's funny how I feel like this is the same person isn't it? hahaha: NICOLE SMITH ...aka my PIC!
In my life I have defiently had times that have devastated me such as both of Granmothers passing away and then little things like not making the softball team in high school or being turned down for jobs right out of college. Me and my mother are best friends but she doesn't know EVERYTHING about me and her being in NY I rely VERY much on my best friends to get me through things. I went through probably the worst day of my life finding out news last year and my group of very close friends were right there for me the whole way but Nicole was there when i first found out the news. Anyone who has been through something tramatic knows that the person who is right there when you find out can either be the biggest help EVER or not help at all. And i truly would not have gotten through that week or 2 without Nicole!
Now about the ****** up things...I'm pretty sure anyone who knows Nicole gets into trouble when they go out sometimes! haha...The combo of her and i however (especially intoxicated) is not the best thing for society! haha... I'm not going to start listing things cause i'm not dumb and have a job but she always lives up to her nickname as my PIC (partner in crime)!! ..i love you bestie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment