Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Days of Photos

Ok so I've seen people doing this on Facebook and so i figured I would try it out and hopefully this will get me to blog everyday (or almost everyday)! It's called the 30 Day Photo Challenge and so I'm going to do Day 1 today! Enjoy & feel free to do the challenge as well! :)

Day #1:


10 Things About Myself:
1.) I am originally from upstate New York! Born in Chappaqua, NY...raised in Cortlandt Manor, NY (Westchester County)...and since 8th grade and currently where my family lives is Hopewell Junction, NY (Dutchess County)! I'm very proud to say that I am a Roman Catholic, 3/4 Irish & 1/4 Italian, from NY! :)

2.) Family is SOOO very important to me! My mom is one of my best friends, my Dad is amazingg and always treats me like a Princess, I have 2 little brothers (17 & 13) whom I love very much and love watching them grow up! Also my grandparents are my world (even though only my Pops on my Mom's side is still with us). And I can't forget all my aunts, uncles, and cousins whom I love and encourage me everyday!

3.) I do like hanging out with guys but I'm pretty much a girls girl and I love and appreciate all my girlfriends SOO very much! This is one of the reasons I joined Delta Zeta in college and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

4.) I love and I'm obsessed with anything to do with babies & pregnancy (I know this will scare away any male) but its true! My mom is a twin and all I've ever wanted was twins! But we will see what God's plan is for me and I gotta find a man first! haha

5.) I'm totally addicted to television! I love probably all the weirdest shows ever including Swamp People, Wife Swap, Teen Mom, Real Housewives of (wherever)!

6.) I am a die hard Yankees Baseball fan (yes I will marry Derek Jeter)! and of course I'm a die hard SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS fan...I just love them and we're starting to get sooo good at so many different things! GOO COCKS!

7.) I work as an Event Coordinator at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center and I couldn't love my job or the people I work with anymore then I already do! I already new my major wouldn't bring me in millions but I honestly don't care because i LOVE what I do! :)

8.) I grew up singing all the time in Church every Sunday and at school and I believe I do have a good voice but i have AWFUL stage fright and FREAK out now even when i have to sing in front of one person!

9.) I HATE the entire breed of dog "Akita's"...I had one kill my little Yorkshire Terrier when i was 6 and then recently one attacked and jumped on my Sheltie. So attention these dogs are the evil and if one ever approaches me or any more of my dogs they will regret it! :)

10.) My favorite kinds of music include Hip Hop, Country, & Pop. SOO random I know but I think it suits me perfectly of where I'm from and where I am now!



Here is the list for the challenge: (good luck!)


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment