Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 3!

A picture of the cast from your favorite show

This is another tough one because like in my first post I said how much i LOVE television and I'm obsessed with a bunch of very embarrassing shows! But the one show that I look forward to SOOO much all week would have to be "Modern Family" on Wednesday nights at 9 on ABC!


This show I believe is one of the funniest comedy show to come out in YEARS and I'm not kidding that i literally laugh out loud every week! My favorite characters would have to be Phil and of course the gay couple Cameron and Mitchell. I LOVE Phil because I just think he is hilarious and even though I would love to think of marrying someone like that who would always make me laugh i have a feeling it would become a lot like Claire! And the gay couple is just hilarious because I think "gay" humor is hilarious and I don't think they could play the parts any better!

Side Note: I love this picture but what made me laugh was "Lily" the little adopted girl is crying which I'm pretty sure is the only emotion I've ever seen out of her or her the other twin who plays the part. They usually look like they are sedated! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment