Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 6!

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Okie so with this post PLEASE don't judge me! haha..I'm going to explain 2 different people that I would want to trade places with! The reason I'm talking about 2 is because one is someone I would want to trade places with in the past and the other is a woman who has me fascinated recently!

So the person I would want to trade places with but this is in the late 90's into the the early 2000's would have to be miss Britney Spears!! I know you are judging me right now but honestly I've wanted to be a singer my whole life and when i was younger she was my idol! I use to spend HOURS in my room or in the basement watching her music videos and recording all her concerts & performances and then teach myself her routines & sing into a hairbrush! haha...Miss Britney Spears and NSYNC were my life for MANY years! In the battle between Britney and Christina i ALWAYS backed Britney and yes Christina is a bit better vocally BUT as of right now i think Britney is still better then her and is on top...so as of right now i believe i am still right! haha...This is the Britney I looked up to and loved so very much:



I still love her today and root for her obviously but there was a time period (K-FED) where i thought she went right off the deep end and was never going to return! This is the Britney that I try to forget and hope that she never turns back into:



The other candidate for who I would want to switch places with recently would have to be Kyle Richards from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
I mean she is GORGEOUS and fabulous and when i watch the show I just day dream about what it would be like to be her! First off I can't imagine having that much money & living in a house like that in Beverly Hills. The other reason I would want to be her is that so many people living that lifestyle are fake but she seems very real, like an amazing mom, & also has a very handsome hubby who they seem to be so in love still. I think it would be interesting to step in her shoes for all these reasons pluys she is Paris Hilton's aunt so that I'm assuming would be interesting in itself! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment