Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 4!

A picture of your night

Working in a events department definitely has its advantages and some disadvantages! I am NOT a morning person and I do get a little bored with the same schedule so having a crazy schedule that's different every week really does work for me. A disadvantage of my job is that during the busy season (Fall & the busiest is February-May) I am scheduled to work basically every Saturday and Sunday unless I ask for it off! My schedule gets a TONN more flexible & normal in the summer months which is great but this time of year i need to pick and choose my weekend activities wisely! Since I work right in the Vista though it usually works out where I can meet my friends out on a Friday or Sat night after i get off work as long as I don't have a early morning the next day...so that works out as well! I seriously LOVE my job so much and I'm SOO grateful to be working here and be working with co-workers that i LOVE!! So tonight is one of those weird nights and I am working 1pm-9pm so here is a picture of my night:

No comments:

Post a Comment