Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 5!

A picture of your favorite memory

I have many amazing memories with my family & friends but I'm pretty sure one of my most favorites memories (especially of college life) has to be the Spring Break trip I took with the girls my senior year to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! It started as 8 girls and ended in 7...no she didn't die but it's a long story! haha... Anyway it was 7 DZ's & Nicole actual sister and we had a BLAST!! Every night we had a pass to get into a different club and it was all you can eat and drink the whole weekend (all inclusive is truly the way to go!) And other then me getting my blackberry & entire purse including my credit card & some cash on the first night i rallied and had one of the best weeks of my entire life! Here is a picture of me and most of the girls on the last night!



Other then us having an absolute blast we met "The Philly Boys" who we still keep in touch with most of them today! I literally CANNOT imagine that trip without them and not meeting them in general! They have become very dear friends and are literally the funniest and most loyal boys you will ever meet! Here is a picture on the last night of the entire group right before the "Cruso de Boozo":



I couldn't be more happy that we decided to go on this trip...almost EVERY time we are all together a memory from this week comes up and we all bout die laughing! It was truly one of the greatest weeks of my life & I'm very lucky to have such great friends & to meet such great new ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment