Friday, February 18, 2011

Day #2

Day #2 -
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

This one is kind of hard because of course the people most there for me for the longest is my family...but let's be honest with this challenge you are going to be seeing many pictures of them. Ive had a bunch of friends where I grew up in Westchester and one in particular named Cristina who we were basically the same person and she truly got me through all those years of elementary school. We stay in touch through facebook and have seen each other a couple times since 8th grade but distance and just growing up in general is hard but I do love her to death & I know if I needed her she would be there! I also LOVE all my friends from HS that I keep in touch with but when i think of a friend who I've been so close with for so long it probably has to be Kelly!!



Above is a picture of me and her from my high school Graduation from JJ in '05! We met in 8th grade when i transfer ed to St. Columba from my old Catholic School and I knew NO ONE! I sat next to her in class and the rest was history! She has gotten me through a ton in 8th grade and always made me feel welcome and we stayed close all throughout hs and it was such a help having each other because going from Catholic School your whole life to Public School in HS is not so easy! haha ..We are actually 2 VERY different people in many ways but we mesh SOOO well and I feel like we totally balance each other!
Kelly is an AMAZINGGGG ballet dancer who went to college at Marymount Manhattan in NYC for dance and right now lives in Long Island and commutes to the City to try out for companies and in the mean time she teaches dance to little ones! She has a huge heart and also is gorgeous and has a body that you would kill for! I love you so much Kelly and thank you for always being there for me...and I know you always will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment