Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 7!

A picture of your most treasured item

I own a punch of things that I consider to be "treasured items" such as my diploma from USC, pictures of my family & friends, a little bear that has "get well" written on it that i sent to my Grammie before she passed away, (its not really the same anymore) but for years i cherished the promise ring that my ex gave me when we were 17! But I would have to say that my most treasured item that I own would have to be my pearl necklace.
Coming down South it's kind of a given that every girl must have a go to pearl necklace & when i asked my mom for one she realized that after my Grammie had passed away that she had a regular set of white & black pearl necklaces. My family all agreed that I should get both sets and I am SOOO very thankful! Everytime I wear the necklaces I think of her and how a little piece of her is with me that day! Even though I have bought MANY a fake pair of pearl earrings I think it's time for me to get a real pair to match the necklace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment